You’d like to gain experience and learn how to perform clinical research in both academic and industry settings, and then be a member of a high-quality team that takes clinical research in Thailand to the next level
- At the company start-up phase, work with CEO, Head of project management and support staff to plan and execute the company critical project (QMS and IT infrastructure, liaise with vendor and consultants) as planned.
- Build up team and get the company ready for providing prioritised service
- Provide technical and operational input to support team and vendor to ensure the project is run timely and in good quality.
- Perform site feasibility, selection and deal with required agreements to ensure the project can start timely.
- Manage assigned projects timely and in good quality and budget
- Mentor/covisit CRA
- At least 2 years experienced as Clinical Project
- Energetic, Self-starter, Agile, Patient, Love Challenges and making the difference, Creative, Good communicator, willing to learn
- English proficiency level -Native or fluent
- You would love to gain experience and learn clinical research conduct and finally be part of team who move clinical research industry in Thailand to the next level