- IT experience with public sector
- Work under pressure
- Project management
We are implementing a project on Medical Data Federation with hospital network in Thailand. The position is to coordinate, plan, and lead project-related activities with hospital IT departments.
- Coordinate with all project team members to ensure smooth project implementation
- Plan, monitor, manage the project together with selected vendor
- Control the cost and project quality, as per requirements and Term of Reference (TOR) to complete a project within the plan and schedule.
- Bachelor degree or higher in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, and Computer Engineering or equivalent fields.
- 3 years to 5 years of experience in the project management, IT and HIS/ EMR System.
- Excellent understanding of computer systems, databases and data storage systems.
- A team management skill and experience in software development.
- Good in English communication skill, written and verbal.
- Have IT experience with public sector.
- Can work under pressure